Saturday, January 31, 2009

On Laziness and Comedy Central

I think it might be from the senioritis, but I seriously do not study whatsoever anymore. French... wow I haven't studied that in about a year. It's mostly because my teacher is really lax and I prefer to do nothing when I have free time, so naturally I don't do my homework. I really only try in Calculus but I don't study enough for that either. My grades are still good and stuff, but I really don't apply myself like I should. Last night I attempted to do my homework, my French, but mny head hurt so damn bad I just gave up.

So when I'm bored I: a. Go ice skating or b. watch Comedy Central. God, Comedy Central is amazing. This month is stand-up month and it's like watching heaven incarnate. What is horrible though is when I put it on and it's just a really long string of stand-up, so I end up watching it from 10 pm to 2 am. Not good for the waking up early, which I usually have to do. *sigh*

This morning I tried to just get up and put some music on, you know, use my home alone privilege (sp?) to its maximum potential. But no, I follied and the inner sad person said 'COMEDY COMEDY COMEDY!! and forced me to flick over to a great stand-up right after I watched Spongebob. YES I WATCH SPONGEBOB. That invertebrate is the shit.

And now I'm eating the most amazing chocolate ever: Hershey's Cookies 'n Creme =D

BTW, my school lost the basketball game last night with some abysmal score like 48-20. Glad I didn't waste my time.